Today is the last day of the Heartbreaker’s Blog Tour. It’s your last chance to win a Kindle and read posts about me, diversity in YA books, Minority Of One that follows a gay black teen and a straight white girl as they each seek answers to the question,
What if you were the only one of your kind?
Check out the following tour stops. And don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a new Kindle.
- Feb 9 A Life Bound By Books for a synopsis of Minority of One and an in-depth look at the main characters, Neill and Sheila.
- Feb 10 For What It’s Worth Reviews where I discuss some diversity issues
- Feb 11 Jennzah Cresswell’s Blog to hear about some of my favorite books.
- Feb 12 Judith Tewes Blog where I talk about heartbreak in movies and books
- Feb 13 Ashley Poston and the romances in Minority Of One
- Feb 14 Little Library Muse where I explain why I write multicultural literature and A Simple Love Of Reading where I reveal a little something about myself and an old love